Gettingawaywithmurder.jpg (302 × 300 pixels, file size: 31 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Description: The cover of Papa Roach's album Getting Away with Murder.
Source: The creator of this digital version is irrelevant as the copyright in all derivative images is held by the artist or record company. Fair use is claimed regardless.
Fair use rationale for Getting Away with Murder (album)
- No free equivalent is available.
- The cover is intended for wide distribution and its use here does not detract from the album.
- The cover is low resolution and only the front portion is used.
- The cover has been previously published by retail outlets.
- The cover meets general Wikipedia content requirements.
- The cover meets Wikipedia's image use policy.
- The cover is used only in the said article.
- For an article about an album, the cover is one of the most relevant images that can be included.
- The cover is used in the article namespace.
- The source and copyright tag is identified for the cover.
© Geffen Records
|This image is of a cover of an audio recording, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher of the work or the artist(s) which produced the recording or cover artwork in question. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of such covers
qualifies as fair use under the copyright law of the United States. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. See Wikipedia:Non-free content for more information.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||12:13, 12 December 2007||302 × 300 (31 KB)||Spellcast||uploaded lower resolution version|