- I've been competing in dog agility for 8 years in three different agility organizations. So have my dogs.
- I've been a master composter for about the same amount of time and have allegedly taught hundreds of people how to compost yard waste.
- One of my dogs died in 2003 of hemangiosarcoma.
- I maintain various web sites  off and on, by hacking HTML or whatever other devious means are available to me.
- I read and sometimes write and even less sometimes sell speculative fiction stuff (this makes me a fiction writer) and technical stuff (this makes me a technical writer).
- I've been involved with computers, mostly software, since almost back when they used steam-powered CPUs. Incidentally, my first Mac was a 512K.
- Used to collect rocks. And stamps. And postcards.
- Topics I own many books on or in (Yes! This makes me an authority! Dagnabbit!):
- I'm a pretty good editor; have done it professionally for mumble years. I write badly in email and in my own user pages.
< User:ElfJump to navigation Jump to search
6 February 2004
Any Time of Year, You Can Find Me Here...